The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

AppleScript to open bookmark folder in Safari Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all

Just wanted to let you know about a script I wrote. It does pretty much the same as this one, but instead of Finder is looks up the project name in a specified bookmark folder in Safari (mine is called "@OF" and is located in the Bookmarks Bar). And if it found something it opens all URL's in a new window, including the ones in subfolders...which can get a bit messy if you have a lot of them. Please be patient with Safari when the pages are being loaded.

As the time of writing I did not find any solution to create a bookmark folder for a project if there is none. So any help on this topic is very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Simon
Attached Files
File Type: zip Safari BookmarkFolder.scpt.zip (16.9 KB, 991 views)