The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Formatted Columns Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi There, I've just started with this package, I searched to see if anyone had asked before but couldn't see any info. Is it possible to get the sheet information columns lined so they are clearer when printing.
Thanks

Dave

I'm not sure I understand your request. You can turn on shading of 'Alternate Rows' in the Project: Colors inspector. If that's not what you meant, could you try re-explaining?

If you're looking for vertical lines drawn between columns, there isn't a way to turn those on when printing. But we can add a feature request for that, if you'd like.