The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Nested Contexts Give Incorrect Badge Count in Context Mode? [BUG: Fixed in 1.5.1] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. The bug in question is on the "to be fixed" list, but the fix hasn't gone in yet.

Merging threads, re-titling to add status info.

I love the 1.5 release (especially for the ability to search), but one vital question remains...

When will this annoying badge count bug (see here for details) finally be eliminated? (After all, it's just basic math, isn't it?)

Still on the fix list, but some of the changes Apple made in 3.0 would have caused previous builds to crash on the new OS. Fixing issues like that had to be given our highest priority for this release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Still on the fix list, but some of the changes Apple made in 3.0 would have caused previous builds to crash on the new OS. Fixing issues like that had to be given our highest priority for this release.
I understand that of course. And like I said, I love the 1.5 release. And it's particularly great to get it right after the new OS was released. It's just that this bug has been around for quite some time now...

I'm told that two badge-count fixes just were just checked in. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I'm told that two badge-count fixes just were just checked in. :-)
Great news, thanks! :-)