The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

missing mail service after mountain lion upgrade Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Not sure what you call this but in Lion I was able to right-click a message in the center pane within Mail and choose Services and send the entire conversation of messages to Omni with one click. Now this option is gone and not sure how to get it back? I did follow this:

http://www.omnigroup.com/support/omnifocus-mtn-lion

But doesn't seem to help. How can I restore this function?

Thanks,

rc

ML put out this message after installation:

"omnimasilmessageserverenabler is incompatible with Mountain Lion"

I hope OF has a fix ASAP.

I followed the same Omni instructions, but no joy. Mountain Lion Mail no longer communicates with OmniFocus.

C'est kaput.

*SIGH*

Omen,
This is actually an error that you're likely to encounter every time Mail is updated. Normally, you would just have to reactivate the Mail rule in OmniFocus, but until we get the 1.10.3 update out, you need to follow the Mail Rule instructions here: http://www.omnigroup.com/support/omnifocus-mtn-lion

Sorry to everyone for the bother and confusion. We are working as fast as we can to get 1.10.3 released soon.

I've made a couple corrections to that support page, which might also fix your issues:

- Quit Mail before running the command in Terminal.
- Both the terminal command and the folder to copy to should have 'mail' lower cased.

Confirmed now working on my end thank you very much!

Note: Might have been my fault too as I had to reinstall the Clip-o-tron don't think I did that last time...

rc

Ahhhh! Great fix, back to normal.

Thanks a millions!