The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sync Question --iCal "To Do" Priority Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I synched my OmniFocus Actions to iCal and they appear in iCal's To Do Items which is great. But they also seem to have been assigned priorities (none, low, med, high). Since I didn't assign these priorities how did they get there and/or how can I reset them all to none or eliminate them (without doing so manually for every item).

Thanks,
ran

I think the flags in OmniFocus get interpreted as priorities when sync'ed over to iCal. You'd have to clear all the flags to keep all the priorities blank.