The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Stand Alone App Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I've recently purchased the new iPad. I have now found that 90% of my work is now done on the iPad. I used Omnifocus on my Mac many moons ago.

I've been looking for a good stand alone app for the iPad. One that can sync with a Mac and iPhone version, but most importantly one that need not.

My question: those of you who use omnifocus, could you use it exclusively if you did not have the Mac version?

I've found a number of GTD apps unusable without their big brother on the Mac and want to avoid shelling out money if this is the same case with Omnifocus for the iPad.