The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mr. Reader Adds Links to OmniFocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just a PSA for anyone looking to create tasks in OmniFocus from a RSS reader on the iPad, Mr. Reader has added that feature in the latest update. I've been using Mr. Reader along with a couple of other iPad RSS readers and I've always been frustrated that I had to save an article to Instapaper and then use Instapaper's excellent feature to link to OmniFocus when all I wanted to do was create a task directly from the reader to OmniFocus.

This addition to Mr. Reader puts it at the top of the feed reader list on my iPad. The app's icon would not be my first choice and there is a bit too much chrome, and there is no 'lite' version to try before you buy, but it is otherwise a very nice app. Note that I am not affiliated with the developer in any way nor am I a beta tester for the app.