The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspective of Active Tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sorry if this has been covered before but I couldn't find an answer in a search.

I have OF for Mac and iPhone but would really like a perspective where I see tasks that have passed their Start Date/Time. I have some tasks that are 10 days long (I know this is not compliant with GTD) but I only see the tasks when they are within the "Due Soon" date.

Any ideas?

// Scott A

You want the equivalent of a tickler file, right? You can do it on the desktop, but not (yet) the iPhone. Make yourself a context mode perspective grouped by start date, sorted as you prefer, available tasks, any flag status, any duration. If there are groups you prefer to ignore, you can close them and save the perspective with the "Restore expansion" box checked so that it will bring it back with those groups closed.