The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DropDav and DropBox export problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
That worked -- Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastTJR View Post
Add me to the list of frustrated users... I'm a long time user of Omni products and have never had need to post before as I have never encountered a significant issue, but this is very annoying.
On my iPad I can download from Dropbox through DropDAV but can no longer get an upload/export to work.
You mention using OmniSync, but I can't get that to work either -- when I try to export it says 'Unable to read document. No document exists at "https:/sync.omnigroup.com/xxxxxx@xxx.com/".' (FYI - I successfully sync OmniFocus through OmniSync)
Can you help or point me at some 'how to' instructions?
Contact Omni support for help with their products. The support staff is very good, and it doesn't cost you anything (except perhaps a phone call if you don't live in the US and don't want to do email). With the price you pay for Omni apps, don't be shy! There's no reason the Omni Sync Server shouldnt work 100% correctly for you when you are accessing it with Omni applications...