The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OF Inspired my first Script! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've joined the ranks of Apple Scripters -- AppleScript Studio, even.

I was feeling the lack of GTD Review checklists and the Trigger list, so I built a little application with them.

It really isn't much of an app ... just a script to add to the OF Toolbar that calls the app, which is nothing more than a tabbed window with morning, evening, and weekly review lists, plus David Allen's Trigger list (I hope I'm not violating his copyright.)

I'd like to put this up for distribution, but I don't know how -- and I don't have a website where I could host it. Right now it's a shaggy folder full of nibs and script files and the like.

Would someone be willing to help me clean this up for distribution?

Thanks!

--Liz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizPf View Post
Would someone be willing to help me clean this up for distribution?
Liz,

If you built the project in XCode, then there should be a "build" folder inside the project. Within that will be an application bundle. You should be able to right-click that bundle, create an archive, then upload the archive to the forums.

Hope that helps. Feel free to send a private message if you want more specific help.

Curt

I would also love to see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizPf View Post
I'd like to put this up for distribution, but I don't know how -- and I don't have a website where I could host it.
Liz: You might try Scot's "Unofficial OmniFocus Documentation Wiki" as a host website.

Is there an update to this, Liz? Did I miss something?