The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dropping text on parent Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hey, right now when I drag and drop a line of text onto a parent, the text gets placed as the first item under that parent. I feel like there should be an option to have the placed item always be the first or last item under the parent.
Usually, when I'm organizing lots of bits of text into a list, I'll make a parent header and I'll type in items in a downward order and also drag items in. The problem is, when I type items in, it's easiest and most intuitive to add them to the end of the list, the same way that you would in a word processor. But then, when I drag items in, they are put at the top of the list. I think it would be really nice to have an option for this in the next OO release.