The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Date seperator error...only after a sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Someone please fix the sepArator typo already!)

Written up as a bug. Go us. :-)

When I try to sync via webdav (now "advanced") I still get:
Code:
Unable to synchronize database with server.

Unable to read document.

Unrecognizable transaction file name “kjEDoitHA0O iJtto0vx21H”.
The first time I tell it to sync it works fine the 2nd time (when it really has to sync) I get the error.

This is using sharemation.com for my webdav server (its free and I'm cheap) and sneakypeek v77.7.0.103431.

Any suggestions besides signing up for mobileme?

It looks like your WebDAV server is turning the '+' character into a space. It'd be awesome if you could send us an email (omnifocus@omnigroup.com) including that error, a list of the files in omnifocus.ofocus on your webdav server, and the name of the service you're using. That way we'll make sure to file (and hopefully fix?) that bug.

If you've got a Mac, you could turn on and configure the WebDAV built into OS X (http://manas.tungare.name/blog/2008/...cus-to-iphone/)