The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Applescript for dependent projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey Rob, I haven't been around for a bit. Thanks for this, awesome!

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTrew View Post
I notice that illegibility of raw links like omnifocus:///task/gnsId0vG3Jm causes a bit of cognitive friction.

It is possible to amend the code so that it hides these links behind the human-readable names of their target projects.

I have amended the code in the previous posting to illustrate this approach. (Note that System Events pasting seems to be the the only way of inserting the RTF links in the notes, so the code takes a second or two to run).

--