The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

-1 on new projects [Bug: Under investigation] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I recently purchased the OmniFocus for iPhone and I began to use the app but after inputting the second project instead of showing me how many tasks are available it says -1. And then when I go to the Context menu it only shows the actions from the first project. Any help would be great. Thanks.

I've got a -1 overdue on a project on the iPhone app as well. If I drill down though there is no action either overdue or displaying -1. The project may have been created on the iphone but can't really be sure. The project is currently a timed project that is not active.

DigiDoug - I believe this a problem the team is aware of but hasn't been able to fix yet. (I cannot remember if they have a reproducible case of the bug or not.)

Can you please send screenshots of the Project's entry in list view, and of the details screen for the project?

To take a screenshot on the iPhone, hold down the Home button, and then briefly press the Power button on the top of the device. (With the screen you want to take a picture of visible, of course.)

Your screen will flash white - this means that the screenshot was added to your photo roll. You can now use the camera application on your phone to email the photo to yourself, then attach it to a response to this email and send it along to the Support Ninjas?

Thanks very much!

Thanks for that Brian - I'll send the screen shots shortly (unfortunately 20 actions have just become due tomorrow and the badge reflects this correctly - the Project is a recurring one so when they are complete I will have a look at it again and send the screen shots).

Thanks for the heads up on taking screen shots - another thing I didn't know how to do on the iPhone!

Cheers