The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to navigate between project list and main pane? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
I'm looking for a keyboard method for navigating from the project list in OF to the main pane where the outlines and tasks are. I can get to the project list using apple-4, but how do I get back out of the project list and into the main pane?

You use the same keystroke: command-4 (aka apple-4).

Just what I was looking for. Thanks! Somehow, the description in the menu didn't make it obvious that the shortcut was a "toggle".

I see what you mean--it's one of those menu items that changes depending on where you are. If focus is in the sidebar, it reads "Go to Main Outline." If focus is in the main outline, it reads "Go to Sidebar."