The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Printing error: light blue background appears Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I print my diagram, it is printing with a light blue background that is not visible anywhere in my diagram. I'm not sure where this color definition for the background is coming from. It's not a layer, it's not a huge transparent blue rectangle, it's not even visible in the file. It's only when I print that it appears and extends to the whole page save the 1/4 in. margin.
I'm using OmniGraffle Pro: Product: OmniGrafflePro-5.3
Tag: OmniGraffle/5.3.6/GM-v138.33

Sorry for the trouble!

Does that same blue background appear when the document is saved to PDF via the print panel? If not, it sounds to me like a ColorSync issue. The document may have an embedded color profile, which the printer is interpreting as a blue shift when it puts ink to paper.

(I'm not one of the resident OmniGraffle experts, but emailing our support ninjas, will be the fastest way to get in touch with them. The "ColorSync Support" page in OmniGraffle's Help menu also has some more detail on the feature that may be helpful.)