The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Syncing via Omni Sync Server
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniSync down? [A: No outage. Likely an issue with an intermediary network between OSS & poster.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OmniSync is not working on two different computers of mine: one Wifi connection, one ethernet connection.

Can't follow updates as Twitter is also down!

All was working fine earlier this morning.

Can somebody update here about what's happening. This is key time of day for me to be syncing (PST).

OmniSync is OK for me in the UK

Aha, just starting working again after an hour.

Maybe OmniSync was on a "sympathy strike" along with Twitter.

I blame it on you Brits and the beginning of the Olympics! Hope it goes well.

Sorry for the confusion, mitchellm, but no outages today.

It's possible that there was a problem somewhere between your Macs and our servers, but the servers themselves were fine.