The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ow to add multiple columns to selected line only? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

I've been trying add columns but only to selected lines...(or combine columns in all the other lines...)

I would appreciate your help in solving this. Thanks in advance

Hi mauricefaeh-

It's currently not possible to only add columns to just a section of your outline. Columns have to be document wide. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

--
Derek M.
Support Ninja
The Omni Group