The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Projects on Hold showing in Due Perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is this functionality correct?

For example, I have a few projects that I started last year and placed on hold/paused due to certain circumstances, I have not been able to start work on these projects again, but I don't want to drop them. So they are still in a paused state.

I just noticed though that they are showing up in the Due Perspective on both iPad and iPhone as "Due in March 2009" or similar dates from last year.

I can't check my Mac right now, as I am in the office and my Mac is at home.

I have seen this too and bugs the bejesus outta me.

I sent feedback to OmniGroup.

I was a bit irritated by this too, but figured if they were on hold, then the due date didn't really account for much... So I deleted it on some projects and pushed it to the future several months on a few others.

A little extra work, but probably necessary work. :)

But the "On Hold" issue shows up when unexpected in other areas, for example, Perspectives with flagged items, Perspectives for Start Dates, etc.

At any rate, OmniGroup did acknowledge it was not intended, so hopefully the behavior will be changed soon.