The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Request: Additional Project Filter "Unfinished" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just got my invite last night, and am already making requests :)

Anyway:

There needs to be an additional filter option for the projects column.

I want to set my Someday/Maybe projects to "On Hold Status", so they don't have next actions, right?

The problem is there is no way to see all my "doable" projects at once when reviewing. During the review process I want to see all my projects that haven't been completed or dropped. A On Hold Project can easily become an Active one during review.

I can currently choose "Active" projects, review them, and then choose "On Hold" projects and review them. If I choose all projects I get my completed ones in the mix, which isn't cool. There is no way to get a complete picture of everything I can possibly do.

To Sum up: another project filter called "Remaining" that shows both my Active and On Hold (but not completed/dropped) projects would be great.

*Edit* Changed "Unfinished" to "Remaining"

Last edited by gotung; 2007-06-07 at 10:27 AM..

That's not a bad idea, though perhaps calling it 'Remaining,' so as to be consistent with the filter for tasks would be better.

Good idea, couldn't think of a better name, although I didn't like "Unfinished".

Updated the thread title on your suggestion :)

Weird, I updated the thread title, and when I click on the "Edit Post" button the updated title shows up there, but the old title remains for some reason.