The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Collaborating with Windows users? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a Windows outline application that my PC colleagues can use to work on a project with me? Doesn't necessarily need to open OmniOutliner documents (I can export)...but the PC user has to be able to export in a format I can then open in OmniOutliner.

I don't see an XML export, thought to look there first (ala OmniGraffle collaboration workflow).

Don

You can save in OPML (Outline Processor Markup Language) format, and there are Windows apps which can use it. One that I came across in a brief search is buzz, http://buzz.sourceforge.net/ but I haven't actually tried it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
You can save in OPML (Outline Processor Markup Language) format, and there are Windows apps which can use it. One that I came across in a brief search is buzz, http://buzz.sourceforge.net/ but I haven't actually tried it.
Nice...I was looking under File->Export instead of File->Save, thanks!

Don