The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Resize multiple table cells inverted Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just had a bizarre issue crop up that now seems to occur globally in multiple documents.

If I create a table, then double click and select multiple cells, resizing using the top and left side anchors scale the opposite edge in the inverse direction. For example, if I have 2+ cells selected, and drag the left-anchor to the left, the right edge of the selected cells extend to the right.

The right and bottom anchors work fine, as do all the corners.

What on earth is going on?