The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Create Entourage Message from OF Task Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Another little applescript to improve my (and hopefully others') productivity.

this one takes the selected OF task and creates a new Entourage message with the task's title as the email subject and the task's note as the email's body.

as usual, it's posted on my scripts download page along with installation and integration instructions:

http://www.sandro.org/omnifocus/

Enjoy..

Hi,

thanks for the sctipt....

I use it to create followup emails mostly, I would love to see a time stamp in the notes field showing that I sent an email on that date.

OF does not have a delegation followup workflow, and what I do is change the start date so that tasks dont appear, this makes me loose track of time since the creation date and last followup.

hope you find it usefull to, and you implement it, I have cero programming skills.