The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

"Automatic Backup Created" opens a Finder window Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Starting a week or two ago, when I awaken my Mac from screen sleep, I often see a Growl popup from OmniFocus reporting that an "Automatic Backup has been created" (or something to that effect). When I dismiss that Growl popup, a Finder window opens, displaying the collection of OmniFocus backup files.

I just saw my first Growl from OmniFocus in real time. It appeared for a few seconds and faded away -- no Finder window opened.

It would be nice if OmniFocus didn't open the Finder window when it creates a backup during idle time.

[submitted as formal feedback]