The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Determining when I completed a task Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to (or if it is possible, how do I) determine when I completed a given task? In this instance, it was a call I made. I made it but I couldn't remember when, which my boss asked.

Thanks,

Rob

Filter your complete actions and then click on the one you want. The inspector should then tall you when it was completed.