The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Hyperlinks persisting in .pdf of .graffle Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi. I have Omnigraffle 5.4.1, both standard and Pro. I can't get hyperlinks to work when files are exported to PDF. The error message is "Can't open link “file://localhost/../Components/ESBE/VZA_VZB_GB_99501362_A_LR.pdf” [...]"

Reading this thread it seems that I should be having no problems, so I am surprised. I have not been able to find the 5.4.1 beta release, so I wonder if the 5.4.1 release is not enough. In the release notes of 5.4.1, however, it is noted that the bug has been fixed, "Fixed a regression where actions to open URLs were not exporting properly to PDF."

I have a Mid 2007 Intel Core 2 Duo Macbook.

Thanks for help!

Joan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsola View Post
I have a Mid 2007 Intel Core 2 Duo Macbook.
Just in case it is relevant for the last post above: I am running Lion 10.7.4.

Thx -- Joan

I always use it as a PDF converted and works great.

I was having this problem of links not opening in an exported PDF in Omnigraffle 5.4. Upgrading to 5.4.1 fixed it.

m having the same problem whilst exporting a pdf and linking to pdfs. It opens my web browser and searches for file://localhost/etc...

Can you email one of our support ninjas, including the Graffle file if possible, so we can investigate this further?

OK I do this, thanks.