The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do I make attachment boxes not look so awkward? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Take a look at this screenshot:

Don't the attachment boxes just look wrong? Neither the text nor the preview icon are properly centred, and the boxes generally seem a tad too big. For such an otherwise meticulously designed application, this awkwardness is a bit bizarre. Does anyone know how to make attachment boxes look nicer (besides just using the default Helvetica 12 font)? I've fiddled around a bit but there doesn't seem to be any obvious way to style them.

I realize the inherent nitpickiness in this issue, but hey, we're on an internet forum discussing an outlining application, cut me some slack :).

P.S. 3rd year political philosophy: it sounds like a fun class until you have to write an essay on actuality and rationality.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment Boxes.png
Views:	1318
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	1313