The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Re-apply style-file? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi!
I set up my default style file exactly how I want it now, but have some omniplan files from before. Can I apply somehow the default style to the older documents?

BR,
Michael

Are you talking about the default styles in the Project : Styles inspector for Whole Document, Tasks, Notes, etc...? If so, try this:

In the OmniPlan document with the styles you want to use, select one style and click on the little gear icon at the bottom of the inspector, then select "Copy". Now open your older OmniPlan document and select that same style, click on the gear icon and select "Paste".

Repeat for each style until you're done.

So, a 1-click apply of all styles of the saved templates is not possible?
(sorry, that's what i meant, the styles of the saved template that so nicely is automatically applied to newly imported docs)
Could this be a feature request then?

Thanks for your help!
Michael