The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request: specify/auto insertion bar color Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It would be nice if there were a way to specify the insertion bar color for a style. As it stands right now, if a style has a dark background, the insertion bar is difficult to see.

It would be even nicer if OmniOutliner could pick a dark bar or a light bar depending on how dark the background is (as long as the background is a color an not an image). I have no idea if something like this is possible, though.

One might argue that I should stop using dark-background styles, I suppose...