The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Getting Styling markup from OmniOutliner XML (bold, size, color) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I was thinking of using OmniOutliner to create the drilldown menu for an iOS app I'm developing.

It's a six column outline and it's a massive menu so the coders will probably be putting it all in some kind of table on the Web.

The big question is: What's the easiest way to carry over COLOR, BOLD and SIZE markup from OmniOutliner?

I need the updating of this massive menu to be a cut and paste job. And I'm hoping I can avoid actually typing in markup into the outline.

But also: What's the easiest way to carry over the outline into a table - export CSV?

My guess is this will involve a couple of different types of exports or translations.

Please let me know any advise you have. I think OO is a great option for this!

Thanks,

James