The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Automatic Styles? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am a new user of OmniOutliner Pro, so perhaps this has been answered and it didn't turn up in search. It might also be in the manual but I've missed it.

I have created a Template that I have named Roman Numeral Outline. I have styled the various levels of the outline; all levels use the Arial font but the higher levels use 14 point font with bold. The middle levels use Arial 12 point, no bold. The lowest level uses Arial 12 point italics.

My problem is figuring out how to automatically apply the styling to a level that has been promoted (with the shift+tab). E.g., if I promote a level 4 to a level 2, it retains the level 4 style, albeit at the level 2 indentation.

Solutions?

I think some unexpected style promotion happened while you creating the template. If send a copy of it to omnioutliner@omnigroup.com we'll be able to work with you to figure out what's going on.

Thanks!

It is on the way, speeding through the ether to the preappointed IP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekM View Post
I think some unexpected style promotion happened while you creating the template. If send a copy of it to omnioutliner@omnigroup.com we'll be able to work with you to figure out what's going on.

Thanks!
Did the email I sent show up?

Yes, sorry. You should have a response now.