The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Flagged Projects aren't counted? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm a new OF user on my iPad. When I flag an action, they are added to the "count" of flagged items in the left sidebar. But when I flag a Project, the item is not in the count of flagged items, nor is it in the list when I click on "Flagged" on the left sidebar.

Is this by design? If so, why?

TIA.

mu2pilot

Sorry for the trouble! The intent is for the app to do what you're requesting, and when I flag a project in my database, that's what I see occur. Can you email our support ninjas so we can investigate this with you? Thanks for the help!