The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tagging to supplement @<person> context agenda items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Actions that are directly tied to a person can use a context of "@Joe". Many actions, however, have contexts that don't mainly correspond to that model, yet I'd like to be able to quickly pull up actions I wish to discuss with someone. The only way I can think of doing this is to add a tag, like "@Joe" in the notes field.

I just created a perspective that opens in context mode, with the contexts Joe, WF:Joe, and DT:Joe [delegated to, that is] selected; then in planning mode, I have "@Joe" entered into the Search box. Feels good so far.

Any other methods?

Bob

Last edited by omnibob; 2009-07-20 at 10:16 AM..