The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

due item formatting? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I asked about this in a previous post but didn't get an answer- however now I can re-ask in a clearer way since I have more information (because this is driving me crazy!)

At some point last month my due/overdue actions started to format as small and grey, instead of red and regular size. I have looked and looked but cannot figure out how to get it back to the default.

I am not able to 'clear style' to default it, and I have defaulted my settings in the Preferences panel.

Any help will be much appreciated!

What happens if you select one of them, open up the color panel (cmd-shift-c), and choose a different color? Do they change color?

What happens if you then open the font panel (cmd-t) and change the font or font size? Do they change fonts or size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollificent View Post
I am not able to 'clear style' to default it, and I have defaulted my settings in the Preferences panel.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused - if neither of these steps fixed it, it's likely a bug. If you're comfortable doing so, it would be helpful if you sent your preference file to our support ninjas. (Using "Send Feedback..." under the help menu to do so.)

The preferences file is named "com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.plist" and it's stored in
<your home folder>/Library/Preferences/