The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Does OF for iPad sync with iCloud Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been using OF for the iPhone (and desktop) for a long time and have resisted buying the iPad version feeling for the most part I should only have to pay once for a mobile version.

Alas, I've seen some great reviews of OF for the iPad and have decided I'm close to a decision of buying the iPad version. The only holdup right now is I haven't seen any reference to the iPad version syncing with iCloud (the iPhone version does).

Can anyone tell me if the iPad version syncs with iCloud?

Thanks!

The iPad version does not sync with iCloud, and neither does the iPhone version. Your sync options include MobileMe, wi-fi, and almost any WebDAV server, including Omni's excellent sync service.

Actually, iPhone OF does do some interaction with iCloud for the Siri integration with Reminders, but it doesn't sync the regular OmniFocus database that way.