The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What do you use for Notes / References? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I moved from Toodledo to OF. I like that Toodledo has a Notes section that stores whatever snippets of plain text you need in the same app as their task manager. Dave Allen recommends that we distinguish nonactionable tidbit of information as Reference. I use the Notes feature to keep track of addresses I might refer to once in a while when I don't want it in my contacts list, to keep track of call details whenever having a billing dispute, to keep track of things I loaned out or borrowed, etc.

Since we don't have that feature with OF, what do you guys use? And does it offer good integration with OF and GTD?