The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Month Headers/Quarterly View Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello-

When I have the project scaled to Quarters, the header states Qtr. 1, Qtr. 2, etc....it has the three months seperated out in coulmns.....was wondering if there is any way to insert the month name in those coulumns as this view work better then the month view for my project...

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbendle View Post
Hello-

When I have the project scaled to Quarters, the header states Qtr. 1, Qtr. 2, etc....it has the three months seperated out in coulmns.....was wondering if there is any way to insert the month name in those coulumns as this view work better then the month view for my project...

Thanks
Hi msbendle,

You can't do this in the current version of OmniPlan, but we're working on adding multiple date headers in a later version of OmniPlan.

If you need quarter and month labels at the same time, Aaron's right. But if you want months *instead* of quarters, you can change that with the magnifying glass in the upper right corner.