The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Set Duration-Driven As Default Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to have Duration-Driven as the default setting for all tasks in new project plans rather than effort driven?

Also, please add a vote for recurring tasks...

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredshaw View Post
Is it possible to have Duration-Driven as the default setting for all tasks in new project plans rather than effort driven?

Also, please add a vote for recurring tasks...

Thanks
There are feature requests for both of these so I'll add your vote to them. Thanks!

Please add my vote as well. Is there an easy way to change all tasks from effort-based to duration? Something other than selecting each one and clicking the icon in the selector?

Looks like Command-A then clicking the icons work for this. The icons were greyed out and I was momentarily confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oravecz View Post
Looks like Command-A then clicking the icons work for this. The icons were greyed out and I was momentarily confused.
Yep, that works! :-)