The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Time Machine Feature Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
For certain repeating tasks (ie- MWF: run to the beach and back, TTh: weight lifting at the gym, etc...) I like to assign a start and end date on the same day and then set it to repeat every 1 week. This way tasks for tomorrow or the next day are unavailable today and off my radar so I can focus on today's tasks. When I wake up in the morning and review the days tasks, these tasks have appeared and are now on my radar.

The problem is that I often like to take time in the evening to plan the next day so that I can get moving right away in the morning. So I've been setting my mac's time preference temporarily to the next day while I'm planning in the evening as a temporary fix to this problem.

It would be great if OmniFocus had a feature to look ahead at the next days tasks. It could be called "On the Radar for Tomorrow" or whatever.

What do you think?

-Chris
Bellingham, WA