The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project Outcomes in the Weekly Review Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm working on improving my weekly review. I like the weekly review perspective, but one things that's missing a way to list and track project outcomes. I figured I could use the notes in the project listing, but it's not elegant would entail clicking the notes open and closed on each project while doing the weekly review. Either adding a perspective that would automatically toggle open just the project heading notes only for the weekly review, but not the notes for the single actions? Maybe there's a more elegant solution such as an outcome field or column if that's not too cumbersome. What are others doing?

Thanks.

How about just use the shortcut key, ⌘+' to open and close notes while you're doing your review for each project? I keep the project description, project manager contact information and my scope in the notes for each project, and like you, often like to view that information as I review the project.

I use another shortcut, ⌘+SHIFT+R, to mark the project reviewed when finished as the icon for "Mark Reviewed" takes up too much space on the toolbar, so I've removed it. John

Last edited by jbkendrick; 2009-05-31 at 12:35 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbkendrick View Post
I use another shortcut, ⌘+R, to mark the project reviewed when finished...
Isn't the keyboard shortcut actually Command-Shift-R by default? I'm not in front of my Mac right now. But I do the same thing as you. :-)

-Dennis

Yes Dennis. I got distracted while looking for a Shift symbol to enter in the post and inadvertently left it out. I've edited my initial post. Thanks for catching it. John