The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

graphics import Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Is there any way to make inserted graphics (in my case mostly equations and formulae) stand out less from the surrounding text? I suspect there's no way to get rid of the 'title bar' that each graphic has (though I'd love to discover otherwise), but OmniOutliner also seems to add grey background shading. Is there any way to remove that?

thanks
TimH

You can use the option View > Attachments > Display Inline to remove the dog tag around it, but this will prevent any attachments from being collapsed. This all handled better in OmniOutliner 4 :)

Thanks Derek, that's exactly what I wanted. If I'd RTFM'd more thoroughly, I'd have realised that 'attachments' was the crucial word to look for :)