The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Also restore settings for other mode" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I completely do not understand this.

"Also"? In addition to what?

"Restore"? to what? And when does that restore happen?

Maybe someone here can help me.

I have this trouble with "due date" column not sticking: I'm in a perspective that shows the due date. I clikc on a task, click Switch, and now the due date is not showing. I can add it, but next time I switch from the perspective it'll be gone again. How do I get it to stick?

Omni support claims they have no other reports about this issue, but they also can't talk me through how to get it to stick.

Victor.