The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drag emails to OmniFocus Dock Icon to create link Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've been thinking about a feature but not sure how helpful it would be.

When processing emails, I would like to drag an email to the OF dock icon. My hope is this would create a new inbox task item, along with a link to the email.
I could then archive the email.
When I get to that task, I can click on a link in the task that opens the email.

Is this something that would be helpful for people?