The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus projects to Mailtags Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Forgive me if this one has been answered. After a great deal of searching, I just didn't see anything that answered it.

I have just begun using MailTags, and I've been using Omnifocus for quite a while. I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a script that will import my OmniFocus projects to MailTags projects?

I know thats probably the reverse method people have been using, but I already have my OmniFocus working well, and I'd like to import those projects rather than the other way around.

Thanks.

I'd be interested to know if there has been an update to this one. That functionality would be incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapprich View Post
I'd be interested to know if there has been an update to this one. That functionality would be incredible.
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkfreq View Post
I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a script that will import my OmniFocus projects to MailTags projects?
Me too!:cool:

me thrice...