The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

A Status Bar request Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT
Save Window Size? Workspace snapshot?
:confused:

Did you save your Window Size or take a snapshot after disabling the status bar by any chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT
Did you save your Window Size or take a snapshot after disabling the status bar by any chance?
Nope, haven't changed anything. Was just surfing along and it was gone. Obviously something caused the change. OW did crash recently.

Yeah, I see this all the time in 5.1. I don't know that I've noticed it in 5.5 since I've got popups set to open in tabs.

Typically, it would be something like a js would open a window and get rid of the status bar. I'd resize the window and re-show the toolbar and start navigating in it, maybe open a few new tabs. Maybe closing the original window in the process.

But then the next new window I opened would open without the status bar or the toolbar or both. And maybe even an odd size.