The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

"Missing" project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I opened OF this morning, and was reviewing a few projects when I noticed one I'm actively working on is "missing." The parent folder is present but is empty. I thought I must have accidentally deleted it, so restored the most recent backup (after backing up the current database to the desktop). Still missing. I went back 4 days worth of backups with no luck. I worked on this project yesterday!!! It SHOULD be there. I don't delete my projects accidentally to begin with...and to have it totally missing from my backups too??? The parent folder is always present...it's just always empty.

I restored the current backup from the desktop and tried an experiment. I "deleted" the parent folder to see if there was anything inside...and got the typical warning of there being projects and actions inside yadayada. My project structure and associated actions are still "hidden" in the folder. I just can't seem to get them to show up no matter how much I fiddle with different view/sort options.

Help!!!

The only thing I can think to try is to ensure that the project was not marked as on hold or completed. Did you try setting the Sidebar Project Filter to view 'All Projects'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
The only thing I can think to try is to ensure that the project was not marked as on hold or completed. Did you try setting the Sidebar Project Filter to view 'All Projects'?
Thanks...the 'All Projects' filter made it pop up again. I forgot about that filter! duh...

I had inadvertently marked the entire project as complete.