The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hangs when attempting to use the Quicktime Plugin Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I'm trying out SP7 and when I try to use the Quicktime plugin OW hangs. I've tried it with a few different sites, and it seems to be consistent.

The QuickTime Plugin 7.0.1f0 is working fine on the Video Dog page at Salon.com (subscription or DayPass required).

P.S. "Puppy vs. kitty" is a treat.

P.P.S. I realize QT 7.0.1 is a few revs out of fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleandros
Hi,

I'm trying out SP7 and when I try to use the Quicktime plugin OW hangs. I've tried it with a few different sites, and it seems to be consistent.
If you have any example sites where the quicktime plug-in isn't working feel free to throw them at us!

Hmm...now that I try it at home, it works fine...must be something particular to my work quicktime install...it definitely crashed on iFilm.com. I will let you know if I find what could be the conflict.