The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

multiple autocomplete on web sites Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I love 5.5( keep up the great work ) but am having a hard time getting 2 user names and passwords saved for a site. I use SundayLeague with 2 users and omniweb only sees 1 user in the keychain. If I click the autofill button, it will fill in the 2nd user but not the password. It asks if I would like to replace the password of the first user. I know that both users and their passwords are in my keychain as Safari and Firefox both see them. What can I do to add the 2nd user? Thanks.

MultiPassword support isn't available in OmniWeb right now. This is something we hope to improve our support for in the future.

Thanks. I love this browser so much, it is worth this small inconvenience:)