The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Named Styles Request Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I really like the named styles feature. Specificallly I create about 3 different highlighting styles (color coded) for some of my work. Creation and use of the named styles (through F keys) is very simple.

… however, I really wish there were a way to set up Named Styles that would be general rather than specific to a document. Put differently, it would be nice to have the option to replace OOs pre-ordained named styles with some of your own that are automatically implemented with any new document. If I want to add/delete named styles for a specific document then I could--but those styles a person finds most useful to them most of the time will always be showing up with a new document.

Any possibility of this in a future Outliner?