The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drawer becomes unhooked if Exposé activated Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can reproduce this one - it's rare, and not a showstopper, but can be a bit annoying.

If I have a single page open in Omniweb (no tabs), then open a new page in Omniweb from a different app (e.g. clicking on a link in Mail.app), then immediately hit All-Applications Exposé to switch to Omniweb, the Tab-Drawer ends up floating free of the main window (or even sometimes underneath), and it can't be re-attached.

Closing tabs to cut down to a single site then makes the drawer disappear, and the closing-drawer animation appears on the window as designed.

I'm running 10.5.7 on an Early 2008 2.4Ghz Black Macbook, OmniWeb is 5.9.2. I have "Links from other applications: Open In New Tab" in preferences, which is probably necessary to reproduce.

Great app - quickly forced out Safari as my browser of choice after it was made free. Love the Regex ad-blocking and the tab drawer itself.

This is a long standing issue for any app in OS X that uses drawers. However, there is an easier way to re-attach the drawer: just toggle its display off and then back on (command-option-T or add the button for this to your toolbar) and it will reconnect to the main window. No need to close any tabs.